Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hodgepodge on Wednesday

From this Side of the Pond

 
1.  Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow?

I have ridden a tractor before which was a lot of fun to do, but I haven't done any of the others, and I have no desire to milk a cow, it is "udderly" disgusting to me.

2. What's something younger you would like about you now?

Younger me would be pleased to know that I am able to finally do the Y-scale after all the years of trying and failing.

3. What are three things you'd like to do more often? Three things you'd like to do less often?

I would like to have more Bible studies, time to plan out holidays and gifts, and read books. The things I would like to do less often are slumping, talking too quickly when I am excited, and Pre-Algebra. 

4. What's on your nachos?

Well, if I liked nachos ... cheese, and chili beans, I am not that fond of other toppings.

5. What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there?

Homemade invitations, I would like them to stay there, mostly because they are pretty, and because I like random objects in my purse.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

Thinking about going downstairs at midnight, turning on my keyboard, have the volume turned up very loudly, wear something long, flow-y and elegant, and play an epic song on it would be fun, though my family wouldn't be overly appreciative of it, I fear.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your name in the list at Hodgepodge and since I LOVE chickadees I had to come for a visit. You have a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what the Y scale is. I'll have to google it after I finish my comment. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete