Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge

From this Side of the Pond
 
1. Speaking of endings....at your wit's end, at loose ends, a dead end, burn the candle at both ends, all's well that end's well, or no end in sight...which 'end' phrase might best be applied to your life lately? Explain.

No end in sight, the seven-hundred and fifty piece  puzzle that I have started doing today seems as if there is no end in sight.
2. What was a must have accessory when you were growing up? Did you own one? If so tell us what you remember about it.

Hair-ties, I used to have very long, thick hair, and keeping it back without hair-ties seemed nearly impossible, so it was always wonderful having a lot on hand.

3. Something that made you smile yesterday?

My sister Piper's birthday made me smile almost all day yesterday. She enjoyed everything that my mom and I had planned for her.

4. January 30th is National Croissant Day. Do you like croissants? Sweet or savory? We're having chicken salad for lunch...would you rather have yours served on a croissant, a wrap, a bagel, bread, or a roll of some sort?

I can't remember if I ever had any, but if so probably sweet. As for the chicken salad, I'd like it on either a bagel or bread.

5. Sum up your January in fifteen words or less.

Pretty amazing and productive.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.

Piper started a 1,500 piece puzzle of Paris, which inspired me to start puzzling, so I started a 750 piece puzzle which is not getting done very quickly, and I'm wondering if I  should have ever started doing it. We could have helped each other on one, but somehow we prefer doing puzzles independently and not having to deal with someone else doing the sections you especially want to.

1 comment:

  1. I love puzzles too. If I start one, I can spend hours working on it.
    Cheers,
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete