Wednesday, November 15, 2017

100 Questions Part 2

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? I could watch Eloise, and Dick Van Dyke.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? I am still young and I haven't kissed anybody except my parents, and I want it to stay that way until my wedding.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No I wasn't.

29. Candles, what is your favorite scent? I love my Plumeria one, I also love Apple Pie, and many more I can't think of at the moment.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Oh dear, about a month ago, I should probably write another one.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? No I haven't, and it doesn't seem like something I would ever want to do.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't even have my drivers license yet, so no I haven't.

33. Ever ran out of gas? No ... see previous answer.

34. What's your favorite kind of sandwich? A BLT.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast. The best thing to eat for breakfast is the stuff I eat for Christmas breakfast, so multiple things that I don't have very often.

36. What is your usual bedtime? Piper and I have been trying to go to bed at 9:30, but it always ends up to be 10:00, which is odd because we don't read that late!

37. Are you lazy? If I don't have too much school to do that keeps me occupied most of the day, I would like to say no.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Me, I have always wanted to dress up as myself.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I have not the slightest clue.

40. How many languages can you speak? I can speak English, some Amish, and I am studying Spanish, Piper and I will be studying Irish after we perfect our choice languages.

41. Do you have magazine subscriptions? Nope.

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Legos.

43. Are you stubborn? If I want to be.

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? I have no clue, I haven't heard of either of them.

45. Ever watch soap operas? Hmm, they sound like overly clean people doing opera! No.

46. Are you afraid of heights? No, as long as it is perfectly safe.

47. Do you sing in the car? I have already, I mostly hum though.

48. Do you sing in the shower? Considering my sister has already questioned what song I was singing, yes I have.

49. Do you dance in the car? I have in the back seat with Piper before, it was fun.

50. Ever used a gun? No I haven't, the idea of even holding a loaded gun scares me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment