Saturday, November 18, 2017

100 Questions Part 3

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer. I never got my portrait taken.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some of them are, others I enjoy.

53. Is Christmas stressful? No, Christmas is the best time of the year, and not a bit stressful.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? I don't think I have.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? I really like cheery and peach, but apple is very good as well.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I had always wanted to be a teacher after I read the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, I don't anymore now though.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? No.

58. Ever had a Deja-vu feeling? Yes, I have.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily? Yes, it isn't fun, but I do.

60. Do you wear slippers? I used to, I don't anymore.

61. Do you were a bath robe? No.

62. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas and a long night shirt.

63. What was your first concert? I have never been to a concert.

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Walmart.

65. Nike or Adidas? Neither.

66. Cheetos or Fritos? Fritos.

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds, I'm not that big on nuts.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No, I haven't.

69. Ever take dance lessons? I have taken a dance class at our homeschool group before if that counts. I love dance, and I would love to take a real dance lesson some day.

70. Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing? I am young, and not married, so no.

71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? I have never been in a spelling bee, so no.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes, the best kinds of tears ever.

74. Own any record albums? No.

75. Own a record player? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment